Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tiger Photo Shoot at Neville High School

 Being a West Monroe High School grad, I never thought I'd be designing a shirt for one of our biggest rivals ever-NEVILLE! And to top that off, I even wear the shirt around town because I love it!! My Mom, Anne Sanders, is a Neville High grad and she was very excited to see her son in law, Brent (another Rebel grad) and her grandson, Pearson, wearing shirts from "her" school.
 You are Welcome Mom!!
  I was lucky enough to be friends with one of the sweetest girls at Neville, Melissa Centola.
 She is a senior this year and plans to go to Ole Miss. Her Aunt, Ann Hart, is one of our families closest friends. I was so happy when she agreed to get some of her friends and come model for me. You couldn't ask for a prettier school and prettier models. Big thanks to Melissa, Cate, Katie and Selwyn for taking time out of their busy schedules to do this!!
 We were fortunate enough to have Ashley Wyatt (www.ashleywyatt.com) come do the photo shoot again. Cant wait to see her final product. What you are seeing here is my quick snap shots from my phone. We got the girls in the new vintage tiger tee (the thought was to create a tee with the old school Neville tiger that our parents think of)
and started out by some of the big beautiful trees on campus.
 
Then we headed over to a little side courtyard area
and by some more trees.
 
 
Now it was time for the sweatshirts.
 Loved seeing the contrast of the dark sweatshirts against the school building.
 These girls were professionals!!! And lastly, we had them put on the new color block Bulldawg sweatshirts.
 I think they liked this style sweatshirt the best-very comfy and soft.
Thanks again to Ashley and our Neville Models for a wonderful afternoon :)

Adult tiger tees are $28 S-XL (we have more printing!) and youth tees are $24 2t-12 and Adult Tiger Sweatshirts are $42 S-XL.  www.mrpstees.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment