It got a little crazy in September for us! We had that Trunk Show at Rodeo in Ruston and then the following week we were double booked for Rebel Runway and the Junior League Market in Lafayette. When Pam Spencer had initially asked us about participating, I said there was no way since we would be out of town. I mentioned it to Brent and he thought we really needed to do it and support the school regardless of us being there or not. Pam assured me that she would make it as easy as possible on us (and she did!) So...we were going to in Rebel Runway this year.
We had all of the 8 models come over to our house and try on the clothes. Here was Kiley trying on the deer shirt and beanie.
1)Paige Chellette- She is a senior Cheerleader at WMHS and dances with Linda Lavender. She is also in Character Counts and National Honor Society. She was looking very cute in our Bulldawg Dress.
2) Kaleigh Cain- An adorable 8 year old from George Welch that takes gymnastics. She wore the hot pink Buck with Chucks tee.
3) Brai Block- She is in middle school at Good Hope and has modeled for us before. So sweet! She had on the gray and black Buck with Chucks Football tee.
4) Kiley Brandon- She is a Soph Cheerleader at WMHS who loves to jump on the trampoline and takes from Totally Tumbling. She had on the new long sleeve 2015 Deer tee.
5) Josie Johnston- Another precious 7 year old girl from George Welch. She loves art and gymnastics and rocked our new Louisiana Tree Rat baseball tee.
6) Brooke Francois- She is a freshman cheerleader at WMHS. She does All Stars and loves to Kayak- how cool!! She wore our oatmeal colored Cypress Tree Sweatshirt.
7) Saylor Curtis- A sweet 9 year old from George Welch who takes gymnastics from Totally Tumbling and has an older sister. She looked so good in our purple pelican tee.
8) Alana Dollar- She is a senior Cheerleader at WMHS who likes to run, is in Character Counts and wants to go to ULM and study Speech Pathology. She wore our Louisiana Tree Rat Football tee.
So, we went to work finding flannel for the girls and beanies and making sure their whole wardrobe looked good. I cruised through our local Goodwill and ordered a few items off Etsy and Amazon too. I then took photos of all the outfits and sent to the girls to see.
Phoebe helping :) (I have no idea where this tongue thing came from, but she seems to do it now in every picture!!!)It was bothering me that I wasn't going to have anyone to help the models or take pics at the event, so I recruited 3 great friends to help represent Mr P's!! Allison Ford, Jill May and Katie Bonnette (who owns Rodeo in Ruston) did an amazing job capturing the whole thing. I told them to think of themselves like Joan Rivers + Victor Cascio working the red carpet at Rebel Runway. I wanted PICS, I wanted NAMES, I wanted DESCRIPTIONS, etc etc etc (HAHAH). The Preasure was ON!!
I got some cute "Before" pics from them of our 4 younger models..
Brai, Kaleigh, Saylor, and Josie
And a fun one!! We will say they were doing a "Phoebe" lol
Close up of Kaleigh, Saylor and Josie- love these looks so much!!
Check out Josie's cute pink chucks in this pic.
Then Katie started sending me pics of Jill and Allison taking photos
Here was a pic of some of the Rebel Dancers in a tee we designed for them for camp
Big thank you to Allison, Jill and Katie!! I love each of you!! And the final pic of you guys in all the clothes is a framer :) The Mr P's Hurricane had definitely hit the West Monroe Convention Center. Im so appreciative to have such wonderful friends... xoxoxoxox!
Thanks for reading~
Our next event scheduled is Holidays in Cedartown in Ruston Nov 12th, 13th and 14th at the Ruston Civic Center.