Friday, August 23, 2013

Panther Photo Shoot at Sterlington High School

As I was driving down 165 heading to Sterlington High School, I noticed the big water tower that said Panther Country...how cool is that!?!!
Exactly what our new Panther design says! That was def not planned but so glad it turned out that way. 
First off- let me just say, the whole Sterlington area is beautiful. Loved seeing farming fields,
 hay bales and how nice the HighSchool  looked.
 
 I met up with my friend Ashley Wyatt. I met her through my sister Holly. They were coworkers in Ruston. She also photographed our wedding!! So thankful she took the time out of her busy schedule to come take some pics for Mr P's.
 
  Modeling for us were Ashley (one of my Mom's coworkers at The Paper Market),KateLynn and Shea. Ashley and Katelynn graduated last year from SHS and now at ULM. Shea  is a senior at SHS this year. These girls were very easy going, sweet, pretty and willing to do anything to help get good pics.
 
  Ashley (the Photographer) ran the show and put the girls in some neat poses. I just handed out tees, tanks and sweatshirts and snapped some action pics with my iphone. We took pics all over the place.. By a cooking pit, out front,
 
 by the stadium, by the sign out front,

 
etc. At the end, I had them put on the Warhawk Tanks (they loved 'em!) and we went out onto the football field.
 
 
Don't think I've ever walked on turf before...there were all these little black things.
 It looked like soil but definitely wasn't. What is that??!! 
When it was all finished, I headed over to get supper for Brent and I at the B-B-Q PIT.
Yum! Julie & Daniel Emory introduced us to their bar b que nachos/chips....omg..heaven!!! Anyway- another great photoshoot!! Can't wait to see Ashley's professional pics......

Next blog will be about the latest photo shoot at Neville...

So, if you want to get an adult tee ($28) or tank ($26), youth tee ($24) or adult sweatshirt ($42), check out our online store at www.mrpstees.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment