AND THE WINNERS ARE........
Guys, this year was even tougher than last year for us in picking the winners of our Brand Rep contest.
I literally looked at ya'lls photos every night in the tub! HA!
And Brent went through them and picked out his favorites..
And even Phoebe threw her 2 cents in :)
I wish we were this really big company that could afford to have 30-40 reps, because there was truly that many that easily could of had these spots. Brent always tells me that I get way to emotional and take this way too serious, but I hate the thought of anyone's feelings getting hurt if they weren't picked. We have a few peeps that entered this year that have been in our top group for the past two years.... my goal is to try to at least get them in some photo shoots this year. And some of you are just amazing photographers that I need to contact you to photograph a shoot for us. We have all of your entries on file and will be in contact if we think your look will work in an upcoming photo shoot.
I loved seeing the pet entries this year too!
And now on with the winners......
1) Sisters~ Finley (4) and Fisher (3) Skipworth: These two little dolls are in Pre K 3 and Pre K 4 and attend The Assembly Kidz Care. They enjoy being outside, playing with dolls and going to the "deer woods" with their daddy.
2) Ryker Cole: Adorable little Ryker will start PreK this coming Fall. He loves playing soccer, watching Sesame Street and movies.
3) Brothers Silas 4 1/2 and "Auggie" 2 1/2: These two cuties are living in Centennial, Colorado. Silas starts kindergarten in the Fall and loves skateboarding and Legos. Auggie is the worlds biggest Colorado Rockies fan and enjoys exploring in the mountains.
4) Allyson Chandler: She is a pretty little sophmore at Choudrant High School and loves cheering. She baby sits during the summer
5) Ty Pennebaker: He is a handsome 10th grader at Claiborne Christian School and loves painting and binge watching Netflix shows.
6) Juli Newcomer: This blonde dancing chick is a home schooled senior in high school who teaches at Linda Lavendar School of dance.
7) Skylar Landry: She is a gorgeous junior marketing major at Louisiana Tech and is currently a bartender at the Revelry of Ruston, LA.
8) Cricket Culpepper: She is natural beauty and sophomore Speech Pathology major from West Monroe. She loves travelings and small weekend road trips.
9) Tori Scott: She is from Olla, LA and currently works at Hardtner Medical Center in Urania, LA. She also enjoys flipping houses on the side, DIY projects and fitness.
As you can see, we took a few more than we were planning, but are thrilled with the diverse group we ended up with. We can't wait to get to know them better and see them in our tees. :)
Next up for us is the Junior League Spring Market March 23-25th at the Monroe, LA Civic Center. We have two booths reserved and will have at least 8 new spring designs!!! (we have been working hard!!!) Hope to see you all there.
Also our ONLINE big box sale is going on now and ends Tues Feb 27th at 10am. Great time to stock up for yourself and the kids www.mrpstees.com
Thanks for reading~