Monday, September 8, 2014

PREVIEW! Trunk Show at Rodeo Boutique


We are very excited about our upcoming Trunk Show at the Fabulous Rodeo (Like Rodeo Drive in Hollywood) Boutique in Ruston.
(A night time pic of the store)
This event is happening tomorrow night-Tues Sept 9th from 5-8pm and Wed Sept 10th from 10am-6pm. Brent and I will be there tomorrow evening to visit with everyone. Bash Booth (www.bashboothrental.com), which is owned by Sarah Jeffords,  and does the funny photo booth pics will be there tomorrow night too!! Fun!!!
    We adore Rodeo owner Katie Bonnette. Here she is working hard this evening..
!! She and the super sweet Brandi Howard helped us set up tonight.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
   We can't wait to hang out in Ruston. That is the only other place I have ever lived besides West Monroe!! I was lucky enough to get my degree in art from Tech and graduated in '01. I have the best memories of my 4+ years there. Kidd Dorm, AXO, Orientation Leader, Rabb's, Stows, etc etc etc. I truly believe I had some of the very best art teachers in the nation at Tech. Big cheers to Bergo, Pinkston, Kathy Amman, and Peter Jones!! And even though I wasnt a KD, Corre Stegall is one of my idols. And Sweet Pea's and Sarah's Kitchen were my fav places to eat. Show me the Soul Food!!! I wish those two places were still around.
   Tomorrow, we will have baby onesies, youth tees,
adult tees,tanks and sweatshirts.

We will be introducing our new red and white Bulldawg baseball tee

and our very first Cougar shirt.
Love how this one turned out!! 
 Here are a few pics after we set up this evening.
(oh yeah-that is a Bearcat Sweatshirt you see)



  Anyway, hope to see you all tomorrow and Wednesday.



How bout them dawgs!?!?!?!

Thanks for reading,
Lissy

www.mrpstees.bigcartel.com



No comments:

Post a Comment